- A plot shall be used for no purpose other than the burial of human remains or cremains.
- A plot may be used for no more than one traditional burial and two burials of cremains.
- No interment or disinterment shall be made except by cemetery employees or those with the consent of Rose Lawn Memorial Gardens, and upon written request of those with interment rights.
- Plots will be opened only with Rose Lawn Memorial Gardens’ permission.
- All remains shall be embalmed or cremated for burial in Rose Lawn.
- All traditional burials must use an approved outer container.
- Rose Lawn does not permit double-deep burials.
Special circumstances may occur in which literal enforcement of a rule may impose unnecessary hardship. Rose Lawn Memorial Gardens, therefore, reserves the right, without notice, to make exceptions, suspensions, or modifications of any rules or regulations when in its judgment is deemed advisable. Any temporary exception, suspension, or modification shall in no way be construed as affecting the general application of these rules and regulations.